Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blog Freestyle!

Runnin 4 life like on the hunt for dead pres.
sit back relax, I'm a tell ya what this is
a blog on the spot
cauzin dreams like the drug
and like in real hip hop i dont need to fuck nobody up
got a lotta dreams comin in real tight
should I pack up my shit and just leave tonite?
right?
you know what I be sayin
but dont know if I be playin
but if you're still readin..
we're kind of like the same
man all I want is to bring out love and peace
so right up in here I am gonna learn how to preach
I plan to do it to myself and also set your mind free
so spread out the word and try to help me
more comin in soon but right now I gotta go
but first I am gonnna show, u
that i Know, how to
flow, through
make it seem like it is suppose to
be known to, all who
wants to make the world new
and a better place to go through!
!Peace! make it grow!

No comments: